... helps the medicine go down ...
jow to join:
follow these easy steps to join our membership and access your sessions 24/7:
1. You are on this page.
Choose the Free Access Level (above) by clicking Select.
2. You will be taken to this page:
3. Scroll down and enter your preferred username, password and email address – that’s all we need to send you a weekly email reminder of the sessions available to you each week:
4. For the FREE link to our LATEST recording, use your details in the Log In screen:
5. The FREE level option includes all musical items on this level, including THIS WEEK’S new video and book, and looks like this:
6. The MONTHLY level (monthly pay-as-you-go) option includes all musical materials available at this level, including the LAST FOUR WEEKS of videos and books, and the screen looks like this:
7. The ANNUAL level (one-off annual payment) option includes all musical materials available, specifically ALL videos and books, and the screen looks like this:
Free access guarantees that you are the first to know about us through our newsletter, as well as free access to sessions and materials posted or published each week.
Monthly access guarantees 30-day access to sessions and materials produced that month.
Annual access guarantees access to all materials produced at any time. All. Any time.
Becoming a member automatically entitles you to be the first to know, so we include you on our newsletter mailouts (you always have the choice to opt out). This is where you will find out more about our latest projects, funding and new products.
YOUTUBE VIDEOs: care Home choir sessions
Since lockdown, Think Cre8tive Group has been creating You Tube videos of hour-long sing-a-long sessions. Using music from a wide range of years, these unlisted links can be accessed by email or on our membership pages, including our FREE level.
Although they are called “care home choir” sessions, these sing-a-longs can be used by many different different groups including health-based (dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, lung, heart, cancer), mental health groups, memory cafes and older interest-based groups (walkers, gardeners, bakers, writers). They feature guitar-accompanied singing of the hits of yesteryear, and more recently, some of the Think Cre8tive Group team joining in during different songs. In addition, each session includes an ebook or session planner, currently available on the Apple store.
YOUTUBE VIDEOS: DAILY SMILE/sing it out mama sessions
We have started to offer Daily Smile sessions for groups with children, offering one musical activity each day to develop musical and wellbeing skills. These sessions are perfect for nurseries, preschools, reception/Key Stage 1 children and afterschool or young child activity clubs.
In addition, we have more recently started to offer the new mums and tots music sessions on an unlisted You Tube link for you to access as and when you can – we know that life can be unpredictable with a new little one. These sessions would suit new mums, or charities and other groups supporting new mums.
We have recordings on SoundCloud for both care home choir sessions and early years sessions that can be accessed from both the paid membership levels as well as the Sing It Out! Think Cre8tive App (Apple and Google Play).
session planners - e-books
We currently have e-books for all care home choir sessions, and these all begin with a session planner index. More e-books will be added for additional sessions over time, as well as a pdf download option.
"... in the most delightful way!"
Love music? Think music. Think Cre8tive Group CIC.
For health. For education. For life.